4 May 2013

Semipermanent nail polish

I`m the busy kind of person, who is on the run from dusk till dawn. Time is very important for me, that's why I try to spare it as much as I can, so the semipermanent nail polish is for me the perfect solution to gain some free time, cause it helps me have perfect nails for at least 3 weeks, and I don't have to redo them 3 times a week. I became kind of obsessed with it, and thanks to my dear friend  Cristina Rotar and the Crystal Nails products I have so lovely nails :X.
Let me show you 2 of the nail arts that Cristina Rotar made me:

Sunt genul de persoană destul de ocupată care aleargă de dimineața până seara. Timpul este foarte important pentru mine și încerc să-l economisesc pe cât posibil, așa că lacul de unghii semipermanent reprezintă o bună soluție de a dobândi puțin timp liber, deoarece mă ajută să am unghii perfecte timp de cel puțin 3 săptămâni și nu mai trebuie să le refac de 3 ori pe săptămână. Am devenit cam obsedată de acest lac, și mulțumită dragei mele prietene Cristina Rotar și a produselor Crystal Nails, am unghii atât de drăguțe :X.
Iată două dintre manichiurile pe care Cristina Rotar mi le-a făcut:


And some other nail arts made by her, that I like very much:
Alte manichiuri făcute de ea, care îmi plac foarte mult.







No comments:

Post a Comment